We only ever use your data to improve your user experience with us.
You can completely control what and how you hear from us.
No Messing Around
We won’t collect or store your data if we don’t need it. We’ll just delete it.
We’ll protect your data like it’s gold so it doesn’t end up in the wrong hands.
Here at SEOGUESTPOSTS, we are committed to protecting the data we may collect from visitors on our website and users of our products and services. It’s important for us that we maintain your trust and confidence and we just want to let you know that we do not sell, rent or trade any of your data with any other third party for any purpose. To show our commitment we’ll outline in this policy exactly when and why we may collect your personal information, how we keep it safe and how we may use it under limited conditions.
If you hold an account or use any SEOGUESTPOSTS products then you’ll know that we collect basic contact information such as name, company name, email address, company address and VAT number if applicable. We use this to:
- Deliver notifications and updates on your purchases or our tools
- Deliver targetted SEOGUESTPOSTS adverts as you browse the web
- Send information on new products and services (only with your permission)
Cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour via the same computer or device which includes information about pages viewed, time spent on a web page products purchased and your journey around a website. We use these cookies to deliver targetted ads relevant to you. measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to even limit the number of times you may see an ad.
Don’t worry, the cookies we collect do not record personal information like your name, address or any other contact details, nor can we take over your computer and hack your Facebook account.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these types of cookies on your computer or device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. You can delete cookies anytime from the settings section of your website browser.
We do not sell, rent or trade any of your data with any other third party, however, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Payment Service Providers such as PayPal who handle all payment transactions
- Professional service providers such as advertising partners, marketing agencies and website hosts
- Law enforcement and fraud protection agencies so we can help tackle fraud
If you’ve given us permission to, we’ll contact you from time to time to deliver you important updates, offers and news about our company, products and services. You’ll be able to opt out at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or by contacting our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if you hold an account with SEOGUESTPOSTs, you will receive notifications regarding your account or purchase updates in order for us to deliver our contract with you. Should you no longer use your account and would like t to delete this please contact us by email to email@example.com
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
You have the right to access, amend and delete any personal data that we hold about you. Here’s how you can do this.
- Correcting inaccurate information: If you hold an account with SEOGUESTPOSTS then you can do most of this on your dashboard. Just go to > My Profile.
- Accessing personal data: You can obtain this by emailing one of our support team member with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop marketing messages: You can do this anytime by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or by contacting our support team on email@example.com
- Deleting personal data: We can delete your data and stop processing it should you wish. Simply contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org